Delaware Mesothelioma Lawyers
A good mesothelioma lawyer in Delaware needs to know all the intricacies of Delaware state and local laws related to asbestos, from liability issues to how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Delaware mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in mesothelioma and asbestos cases across the State of Delaware. We’ve represented clients in more than a hundred Delaware cities and towns, and our record for handling Delaware mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Delaware
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Delaware. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Delaware listed below:
Top Delaware Cities and Towns Where ELSM Clients Live
|Bethany, DE 1||Delaware City, DE 1|
|Lewes, DE 1||Middletown, DE 1|
|Millsboro, DE 1||Milton, DE 1|
|Newark, DE 2||Newcastle, DE 1|
|Seaford, DE 1||Selbyville, DE 1|
|Wilmington, DE 2|
Total number of Delaware towns and cities represented by ELSM: 13
Recent ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements in Delaware
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|DE||Mesothelioma||Shipyard / Navy||77||~$2,000,000|
|DE||Mesothelioma||Plantworker Rogers / Roofer||68||~$1,500,000|
|DE||Mesothelioma||Navy / Repairman||80||~$1,400,000|
|DE||Mesothelioma||Oil Refinery Worker / Roofer||76||~$800,000|
|DE||Mesothelioma||Navy / Painter||67||~$700,000|
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We are here to help you!
High-Profile Mesothelioma Job Sites in Delaware
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Thousands of major jobsites throughout Delaware have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
Our mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Delaware:
- Abex Corporation - New Castle
- Allied Chemical - Claymont
- American Brake Shoe Company - New Castle
- Amoco Chemical Corporation - New Castle
- Bestwall Gypsum Company - Wilmington
- Bravo Shipyard - Wilmington
- Caterpillar Tractor Company - Seaford
- Chrysler Corp - Newark
- Container Corporation of America - Wilmington
- Delaware City Refinery - Delaware City
- Delaware State Hospital - New Castle
- Delaware Water Corporation - Claymont
- Dover Air Force Base - Dover
- Dravo Shipyard - Wilmington
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company - Newark
- FMC Corporation - Newark
- General Chemical Company - Claymont
- General Electric - Wilmington
- General Foods Corporation - Dover
- Georgia Pacific - Wilmington
- Getty Oil Refinery - Delaware City
- Hercules Powder Company - Wilmington
- Hoechst Polymer Corporation - Delaware City
- International Latex - Dover
- Kraft Foods, Inc. - Dover
- Maryland Dry Dock Company - Wilmington
- Motiva Enterprises Delaware - Delaware City
- National Vulcanized Fiber Company - Newark
- Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corporation - Newark
- Phoenix Steel Corporation - Claymont
- Scott Paper Company - Dover
- Stauffer Chemical Company - Delaware City
- Texaco Refining & Marketing Company - Delaware City
- University of Delaware - Newark
- Westinghouse Electric Company - Claymont
- Wilmington Airport - New Castle
- Wilmington Iron Works - Wilmington
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other mesothelioma jobsites in Delaware as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Delaware you live and work, either currently or in the past.
Delaware Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Delaware, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 2 years from diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, however, victims’ families have only 2 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Delaware and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Delaware
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086.
Where We Work
Request a Free Case Evaluation
Request a Free Evaluation now if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our lawyers will travel to visit you at your convenience or conference call with you over the phone. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086 at any time.