Utah Mesothelioma Lawyers
A good mesothelioma lawyer in Utah needs to know all the intricacies of Utah state and local laws related to asbestos, from liability issues to how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Utah mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in mesothelioma and asbestos cases across the State of Utah. We’ve represented clients in more than a hundred Utah cities and towns, and our record for handling Utah mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Utah
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Utah. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Utah listed below:
Top Utah Cities and Towns Where ELSM Clients Live
|Bountiful, UT 1||Helper, UT 1|
|Holden, UT 1||Hooper, UT 1|
|Jordan, UT 1||Kearns, UT 1|
|Murray, UT 2||Ogden, UT 2|
|Salt Lake City, UT 7||St. George, UT 1|
|Tooele, UT 1||Washington, UT 1|
|West Haven, UT 1||West Jordan, UT 3|
|West Valley City, UT 1|
Total number of Utah towns and cities represented by ELSM: 25
Recent ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements in Utah
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|UT||Mesothelioma||Laborer / Mechanic||61||~$3,100,000|
|UT||Mesothelioma||Navy / Railroad||73||~$2,000,000|
|UT||Mesothelioma||Sales / Construction||73||~$1,500,000|
|UT||Mesothelioma||Navy Worker / Mechanic||78||~$1,400,000|
|UT||Mesothelioma||Army / Construction||78||~$1,300,000|
We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We are here to help you!
High-Profile Mesothelioma Job Sites in Utah
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Thousands of major jobsites throughout Utah have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
Our mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Utah:
- Amalgamated Sugar Corporation - Ogden
- American Linen Supply Company - Salt Lake City
- Atkin Plumbing & Heating Company - Provo
- BP Amoco Utah - Salt Lake City
- Brigham Yound University - Provo
- Chevron Utah - Salt Lake City
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Ogden
- Columbia Steel Company - Provo
- Department of The Army - Ogden
- Empire Mining Company - Park City
- Hill Air Force Base - Ogden
- IBM - Salt Lake City
- J C Penny'S - Salt Lake City
- Kennecott Copper Corp - Salt Lake City
- Marquardt Aircraft Company - Ogden
- National Lead & Chemical - Salt Lake City
- Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corporation - Salt Lake City
- Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe - Provo
- Phillips Petroleum - Woods Cross
- Standard Oil Refining - Salt Lake City
- Union Pacific Railroad - Salt Lake City
- United States Smelting Company - Salt Lake City
- United States Steel Corporation - Provo
- United States War Department - Ogden
- University of Utah - Salt Lake City
- Utah Army Depot - Ogden
- Utah Copper Company - Magna
- Utah Power & Light Company - Salt Lake City
- Utah State Hospital - Salt Lake City
- Utah-Idaho Sugar Company - Salt Lake City
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other mesothelioma jobsites in Utah as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Utah you live and work, either currently or in the past.
Utah Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Utah, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 3 years from diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, however, victims’ families have only 2 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Utah and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Utah
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086.
Where We Work
Request a Free Case Evaluation
Request a Free Evaluation now if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our lawyers will travel to visit you at your convenience or conference call with you over the phone. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086 at any time.